Precision Cutting & Metal Shearing Services
Metal shearing is a non-thermal technique that efficiently divides metal into two separate parts. The term “shearing” specifically denotes a precise cutting technique, which yields straight-line cuts for separating sheet metal. Similar to laser cutting, shearing is a way to achieve accurate metal cutting. Stainless steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel, bronze, brass, and copper are frequently employed materials in this process.
Contact Us Today
Shearing Capabilities for Many Different Materials
Many different types of shears can be used on sheet metal, including small units and large units mounted to a warehouse floor. Shear machines can be operated manually or by pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical power.
At R&R Design, we use shearing machines to cut multiple types of materials for customers from a wide range of industries.
Our In-House Shearing Machines
R&R Design utilizes many types of CNC Wysong Shears, available in sizes from 72 inches to 144 inches. We have the perfect tools for your shearing needs.
- CNC Wysong Shear, 144” Bed, ¼” thk. Capacity
- CNC Wysong Shear, 120” Bed, 3/16 thk. Capacity
- CNC Wysong Shear 72” Bed, 14 Gauge Capacity
- Di-Acro Shear, 24”,16 Gauge Capacity
- Hydraulic Kidder Notcher , 10 Gauge Capacity
- Hydraulic Uninotch, ¼” Capacity
- Di-Acro Corner Notchers (Radiuses, Fillets, Chamfers)